The Impossible Is A Possible Project
All throughout life I have had naysayers, not-so well wishers, and of course the usual haters, who told me that things were impossible, that I can't do or accomplish certain tasks. I've heard, "You're not gone be sh!@", "you're just like your father", "you'll never be anything", etc, etc. And that was just during my childhood.
Of course it angered me and made me rebellious, but those words were like mantras. When you hear them over and over again, they have a way of embedding into your subconscious mind. And once it is in your subconscious, you are unconsciously unaware, that these words put actions in motion.
When your mind is fed negativity day in and day out, you tend to start manifesting them into negative actions. This is what happened to me. These words of not being able to achieve things, and that accomplishing anything was impossible for me, started to manifest themselves in my actions. Grades dropping, getting in trouble in school, resorting to illegal means of money on the street, because I thought that was the only success someone like me could achieve.
But I was WRONG, so wrong. And so were the people that fed this to me.
Make The Impossible Possible
When Christopher Columbus wanted to sail across the world. Everyone thought that it was impossible, because the world is flat and he would drop off the edge. To us today, that sounds silly. But what we know today, sounded silly during that time. But Christopher Columbus refused to believe this and risked doing the impossible and proved them wrong.
Before there were airplanes, it was thought impossible for humans to fly, until Wilbur and Orville Wright came along. At one time, it was thought blasphemous and heretical to think that the Earth revolved around the sun, until Copernicus, proved them wrong.
Even in sports and olympics, world records are getting broken frequently, that people would always think were impossible to break. So do not limit yourself. If there is something that you want to do or accomplish that you feel is impossible, know that it is possible. With the right mindset, the proper education, and a step-by-step action plan, you can achieve anything.
Make The Impossible A Possible Project
- Determine your goal and list a number of small steps that will lead up to you goal.
- Find and research those whom may have done what you are trying to do. Learn from them, take mentorship from them. In this way you can find out what works and what doesn't from anothers point of view.
- If no one has done what you want to do. Create a mantra or motivational board that you can repeat to yourself daily that pertains to achieving your goal. This will help push you, even at times it's hard to go.
- If you know what it is that you want to accomplish, and now you are inspired or have the motivation, you must act upon it, now. Any journey you take starts with that first step forward. One foot in front of the other, daily. The small, continuous daily actions you perform is a step closer to goal.
- We all fear doing something different; stepping out of our comfort zone. In order to do the impossible, you have to use those fears as a strengthener. To overcome your fears of failing, your fears of doing something different, will give you strength from where you never thought you had and become a driving force that will lead to accomplishing astonishing results.
- One you have reached your set goal, reward yourself, boast about it, share your success. Because you deserve it for the hardwork and determination of accomplishing an impossible achievement.
- Don't stop there! Once you realized that you have accomplished your impossiblity, the journey doesn't stop. Set a new goal, a bigger goal, following the same game plan. And you will soon realize that anything is possible.
- JUST TAKE ACTION! And the impossible will become a possible project.
"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible."
~ Walt Disney
CONNECT WITH ME:
Make It A Great Day!
The income claims represented in this blog post are extraordinary and do not make a guarantee for your success or income level. Please see Empower Network's average affiliate earnings at: http://www.empowernetwork.com/income